Friday, November 14, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven: Fun...

I still don't know what I might do to achieve this challenge (if you can call it that) today....I have woken very early for me (hence the 5.30am post)....as it was a warm night and I couldn't get back to sleep.....I'll be ready to nap by the time I get to work LOL.

So back to fun...I guess one of the things I have done at home is set up one of the spare bedrooms as a "guest" room / toy room...I have toys and childrens books so that when I have little visitors, they can basically go and play in this room without having to be watched...and older children also enjoy it as they can be away from the adults if they want.

One fun thing which I get a lot of joy from is sewing, patchwork and other crafts...so tonight I may just sit down and do some stitching.

Hope you all have a fun and blessed day...see you tonight

"Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations, 'The Lord has done great things for them.'
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
(Psalm 126:2-3)

No comments: