Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven: Cared for

OK, I am going to be real here and admit to something to you all in blogland... Last night I was feeling a bit discouraged because I was feeling that I don't have others all around me to make my Home a Haven for (apart from me....and sometimes I think, well, the mess only has an impact on me).

But then I read this....... (and this is written in the context of what people ate and drank back in new testament times), but I really believe it is also relevant to our times...and to other aspects of our lives...

"....whatever you do, do it all for the Glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31)

This was a timely reminder for me that God is the provider of all things including my home...I need to be a good steward of all that he has blessed me with...

so to what I'll be doing when I get home from work tonight.... DUSTING!!! Oh I get so much dust around the place....and it is so satisfying when it is lovely and sparkly...this is just one area where I notice the dust....
see you tonight...have a blessed day....

No comments: