Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love getting mail

Well, to say I love to receive mail would be an understatement....especially if it isn't bills!! As you would probably know, I have recently participated in the Stitcher's Angel Swap and I sent my parcel off to Yvonne the other week...So Friday I collected a box from the post office...

Carolin from Colorado Springs in the US sent me a wonderful package of such lovely things....three different bags...all so very handy...as most who know me, know how I love handmade bags

This is a close up of one of the bags (designed by Natalie of Cinderberry Stitches)



and this is a photo of everything...3 bags, a very clever "puzzle" ball, a notepad, tin of Gutterman threads and 2 cards of sheep buttons (so so cute!!!)

and of course I just HAD to include a close-up of the sheep buttons....I think they are just THE cutest I have EVER seen.....


So thanks again Carolin, and thank you Helen for organising such a fun swap...Now I need to get back to some of the other major projects I have on the go at the moment....ahh...so much fabric so little time!!!

Hoping you are all having a wonderful weekend....hugs and blessings, Lisa

By the way...can anyone tell me how I stop having one letter of a word end up on the next line? I still really have limited skills in the whole layout of this blog thing!!!!

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Beautiful things you got from your angel. She realy did a great job. Lucky you!

Jossie said...

I got confused with the date. But it's Australian time. Here in W. Europe it is still nov. 8th 4.30 p.m. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, the cicle is round.....I made my presents for Carolin...you for them for me and Carolin for you.....She made you nice gifts.....Happy weekend...

Carolin said...

I'm really glad that you like it, when I saw the sheep buttons, I remembered you and that you like sheep, so I had to get them. It's soo funny that Yvonne, you and I ended up to send our gits to each other... it was so much fun, and I would do it again, anytime!

Carolin