Thursday, November 13, 2008

Home a Haven..Day 3 completed...Productive ++

Well, I have exceded my plans tonight...isn't it great when you achieve far more than you plan or even expect to....I even managed to make a reasonably healthy dinner...yay...thanks be to God!!!
so...I dusted this table and photos...and even changed the tablecloth...I think it brightens up the room...must remember to use it again....
















then I dusted AND polished this..I have not really done much polishing in the past...but it has come up really well...my parents elderly neighbours gave me the treadle machine for my 18th Birthday many years ago....It is one of my favourite pieces....and holds lots of memories as I learnt to sew on it...



















....also dusted this (and everything on it).... and I have managed to get this post done in plenty of time to have a bit of a relax....

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Great job! I started making my home a haven when I lived alone - it was such a source of refuge and comfort for me - a peaceful place! So glad you got some things done and I hope you can think of some FUN!

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Hooray for a really productive day! It's a good feeling to see what you've accomplished, and to know it was more than you'd planned for.