Saturday, August 2, 2008

A few little projects finished!!



You may recall my Christmas Tree Wallhanging which I started a few
weeks ago...well, I have finished quilting it!! and I am quite pleased with it....all it needs is a hanging sleeve.











I then made a mug bag for my secret mortal in the Scquilters
(Southern Cross Quilters) Angel/Mortal Swap....I have also bought her a lovely mug set to go with the bag.....







......and finally, my friend Amy inspired me this week to make a bib
for my nephew....you can see the ones Amy made for her new Great
Nephew on her blog: asnipofgoodness....hers are so inspiring and they
are very easy to make...the most difficult thing is deciding which
fabric to use!!!

1 comment:

Bethel of Bethania said...

G'day Lisar
Your Christmas Tree wall hanging has turned out lovely ... very inspiring ... OOroo ... Bethel