Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Introducing.....



I thought I would introduce a few members of my family.....it was my Dad's Birthday last week and I took this photo of Dad, my Brother Craig and niece and nephew Kate and Thomas....









This past weekend Kate visited me for the day and we had a lovely time....here she is munching on one of the Anzac biscuits we made together....sorry about the open mouth....this was the best of the photos.....




I have also completed a few more little projects which are gifts for..........well, I am sorry, I will just have to keep you guessing.... these little numbers are a surprise for a couple of girls......I made them from Rosalie Quinlan's book I showed here a few posts ago.




and this is for someone else.....there is also something in it, but if I showed you, it would probably give too much away....and I am wanting this to be a surprise






and finally......

another 2 little gifts for the Stitchers' Angel Swap.....a little needlecase and name tag.....hmmmm I wonder whose name it is?






All will be revealed in a few weeks!!!!

Until next time....blessings....

No comments: