Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Angel Winners.....

Hi to those fellow bloggers kind enough to make comments on my last 2 posts...Given that I really wasn't inundated with hundreds of messages, I would love to send Angels to all those who did...and even those who are my secret angels...I'll send yours after the big reveal!!!... (they know who they are!!!). To all those too shy, perhaps next time...I would love to hear from you!!!
So if the following could kindly let me know their snail mail addresses, I will send an Angel Babuschka on its way to each of you by the end of the week...

Kookaburra, Mette, Karen C, Vero, Moodies Fan and Lynette Anderson...hopefully you can email me directly now that I have had a play....and have hopefully set up my blog to receive my messages!!


On another fun note, I have started the first of the squishies for my partner in the Stitcher's Angel Swap and here is a little sneak peek.....the fabric I am using is from Heather Bailey's "Freshcut" range...simply gorgeous.



As well as this, over the weekend I also finished decorating the cover of a journal I have had for a few years...now to decide what to write in it!!! Any suggestions gratefully accepted.


Hope you all have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the stitching you are making on the armchair caddy. I just finished your first project and I'm excited if you will like it or not... My stitching is not as good as yours because I do patchwork for a long time, but stitching is kind of brandnew for me.. I have more stuff in mind and I'm waiting what the designers will offer us!

Your stitcher's angel

Lisar said...

Thanks "anonymous" Angel...I am sure that whatever you make I will love....it's like when someone else makes you a cup of tea...you always seem to enjoy it because you haven't had to make it yourself...Hugs..Lisa

SewAmy said...

love the fabrics and colors you are using in your armchair caddy.