Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last Days of December

Well, time sort of ran away from me in the lead up to Christmas and I didn't quite get to finish the DPP photos....but I thought I would show a few of the photos I took prior and after Christmas.

I made 2 of these Christmas Cakes...a Nigella Lawson Chocolate Fruit Cake and the recipe can be found here.....it is truly DELICIOUS!!!

A beautiful pot of basil....so generously given to the leaders of the Girls Groups we lead at Church....and a very generous gift voucher for a favourite nursery and gift shop...Acorn Nursery in Surrey Hills....the girls are such a delight and a blessing and this was such an unexpected gift from the Mums'.

The newest member of my brother's family....little Daisy...she is so cute

and two new members of my family....yes, I am getting 2 Burmese Kittens....and I visited them this week to meet them for the first time....they are so sweet....anly 5 more weeks until they move into my home....

As the Kittens are near Gellong, I decided to make a day trip and head to the Wool Museum in Geelong.  I then went for wander along the waterfront and after visiting the kittens, I decided to head towards Queenscliff and catch the Ferry across Port Phillip Bay to Sorrento...it was the most beautiful summers day....I will show some more photos in the next few days....


No comments: