Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Fun

One of the best things that has happened for me in the past few years is the arrival of my niece and nephew....To say that I simply adore them would be an understatement..and as the son of one of my dear friends said to me after Kate was born, being an Aunty is the next best thing to being a Mummy...what an encouragement that was!...so Kate turns 3 tomorrow and today was her little party.
So to help out a little with the catering I made these.....

These are made using "tic toc" biscuits, marshmallows, "Lifesaver's" cut in half and chocolate buddies and freckles on top to look like a cuppaccino.
and of course a photo of the Birthday girl herself....HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Kate


5 comments:

asnipofgoodness said...

Kate is simply beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing! The cupcake thingies are adorable as well!

Anne said...

How sweet is Kate. Hope she enjoyed her day. Just love the bubachinos. What a great idea.

rachelmp said...

Your niece is just beautiful! I hope she has a fantatic birthday.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, Kate is beautiful, straight out of a classic english novel. Those 3 years have gone by so quickly. A very lucky girl to have such a special Aunt.

Wishing you a very very happpy Christmas & very special New Year.

Love from Cherry xxx

Catherine said...

Lisa, those little cappucinos are just delightful- mind if I use your idea for my Anna's third birthday in a few weeks?

Your niece sure is a gorgeous little girl!