Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm baaaaaackkkkk!!!!

Hi all, well, where has the past month gone?  I don't really know...it's not that I have been overly busy, other than the usual work, church, family things.....anyway, a couple of posts ago I promised a photo of one of my latest completed and very longstanding projects and here it is....I showed photos of this partially completed sometime last year...well, I have been busily working to complete the binding on this my "Wedding Quilt"..... yes, that is what I have been calling it since starting on it way back too long ago to remember.... all I know is that I started it on a holiday with my parents to Apollo Bay.....sadly the photo just doesn't do the quilt justice.  It is very very big and hangs over the sides and bottom of my queen size bed by about 12 inches.  I could have tried photographing it in the next day or two hanging from the clothesline, but given the amount of rain we have had this weekend, this might not have been achievable... anyway, here it is.....now all I need to do is meet the person I am to share it with....will keep praying for him....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Your quilt is just lovely Lisa. I love the soft gentle colours. Love Anne

asnipofgoodness said...

Wow, what a beauty