Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year that was.......

2009 was a year of many contrasts, sadness and changes.  Contrasts especially in the weather...from floods in Queensland to bushfires here in Victoria.  Along with the fires and floods saw much sadness as the loss became a reality for many people....loss of loved ones, homes and a feeling of security.  For me personally, I had change in the way of a new job, most unexpected but which has been a real blessing and joy.  The thing which I keep remembering is that God is in control of all that happens in our lives and world.  Whilst we may not understand why certain things happen, it is a real comfort to know that my heavenly Father has all things in his hands and knows exactly what and why things are allowed.  I continue to feel secure in this knowledge and pray that you too might know this reasurrance in your own lives.

Wishing you all a most blessed 2010....



No comments: